DK's "Break the Targets" stage is really easy. Just follow the steps below and you'll get through it in no time.
1. Break target
1 to the right.
2. Break target 2 to the left.
3. Jump up to the left part and destroy target 3.
4. Jump on to the platform and destroy target 4. The platform will move side to side but it's really easy to get on.
5. Jump to the little "cage" part to the upper left. Stand on the right of target 5 and use either DK's sideways smash or strong attack to break the target.
6. Break targets 6 and 7.
7. Get on to the platform above the location of target 6. Now triple jump and use the Spinning Kong to destroy target 8. Make sure you land on the platform on the right and not into the pit below.
8. Jump up and destroy target 9.
9. Go through the platform (double tap down stick) and destroy the final target.
is a yellow and black wall that moves left and right in the middle of
the stage (it's the black thing above target 4 in the diagram), but
you don't need to concern yourself with it.
DK's "Board the Platforms" bonus stage is a little bit tougher than his "Break the Targets" stage, but it is still pretty easy and even easier if you follow my tips.
1. Jump on to
platforms 1, 2, and 3.
2. Jump on to the platform (the green line on the diagram) to the right. This platform will move up and down slowly and it will meet with another similar platform that moves sideways. Step on to the sideways platform when the two platforms meet. Now when the moving platform moves below platform 4, jump up and board platform 4. Now wait until the moving platform comes back and then repeat for platform 5. If you screw up, DK will get burned by some lava/acid and be sent back on to either platform 4 or 5 depending on where he hit the lava/acid.
3. Jump down to the right and land on platform 6.
4. Triple jump and land on platform 7. To do this quickly without falling into the lava, do the second jump after DK has fallen a bit so that he doesn't hit the ceiling on the second jump. If DK falls into the lava, he'll eventually end up on platform 7, but it'll take a lot of time away.
5. Here comes the tricky part. If you don't want to take a large risk, jump down to the solid ground (black part) below the lava strip. If you are willing to take the risk and think you've got the skills, you can attempt to land on platform 8 directly. Platform 8 will move up and down. The way to land on platform 8 is to hover with the Spinning Kong near the platform's bottom position and let the platform carry DK up. You'll need to have pretty good timing to do this. My advice is to start jumping (from platform 7 or the solid ground) when platform 8 is starting to move downwards. This way, DK will be hovering at the right spot at the right time.
6. Once you are on platform 8, jump up and board platform 9.
7. Drop down to platform 8. Go to the little solid strip and then triple jump to platform 10.